Get creative with healthy toppings like nuts and seeds.
- 1/4 cup large flaked gluten free rolled oats
- 1/4 cup cooked quinoa
- 2 tablespoons natural vanilla vegan protein powder
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1/4 banana, mashed
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- In a medium bowl combine oats, quinoa, protein powder, ground flax, and stir to combine.
- Add in mashed banana and berries.
- Pour in almond milk and mix ingredients together.
- Place in the fridge and leave overnight.
- In the morning, remove from the fridge, heat on the stove top or in the microwave, or enjoy cold!
- If you find the mixture is too thick in the morning just add in some extra almond milk!
Total time: 10 minutes
Total Carbohydrates: 41g
Dietary Fiber: 11g